For those, who wish to have perfect looks every time it is necessary without makeup artists’ assistance we prepared TRAINING course “For Myself”. Course consists of 3 lessons and includes:
Course «Makeup Artist-Stylist. Basic Course. Intensive Course» can be completed either individually following author’s program or in groups. Course consists of theoretical part and practice. Theoretical part comprises 5 lectures and home assignments. Practical training includes 25 lessons involving training on models using materials and instruments of the Makeup Artist – Instructor. When training is complete students pass examination in practice and theory and receive Diploma. When young stylist completes this course he/she can start working as a decent specialist.
1. Colouristics and colourimetry. Mathematics and psychology of colour. Itten colour wheel. Form. Light and shade (home assignment).
Seasonal colour analysis, coloring, signs needed for determination of the latter.
2. Anatomical organization of the face, eyes, nose, lips. Notion of beauty. Ideal form. Symmetry. Proportionality.
Skin: structure, types, treatment, problems, diseases. Fundamentals of cosmetology. Face treatment before makeup.
3. Types of makeup. Makeup drawing tools. Makeup techniques: shadow, stick, gel, aquarelle. Sequence of makeup application. Correction of form of face, brows, nose, eyes, lips. Main schemes of eye makeup, application.
4. Materials to be used for work. Makeup shelf life.
Instruments for work. Brushes treatment.
Fundamentals of sanitary. Sanitation and hygiene standards. Sanitary treatment, antiseptic, disinfection, sterilization.
5. Introduction into profession. Psychology of working with clients. Moral-ethic aspects of work. PR-technologies, self-promotion as a specialist.
1. Foundation shades and methods of application. 3D-makeup and face, nose modeling. Nude-makeup. Baby-doll makeup.
2. Correction of brows. Brows and tamper. Classical form of brows. Techniques and methods of brows shaping. Brows makeup.
3. Eye shapes. Working with liners. Arrows, their assignment, types, techniques of application. Lips, correction of lip form.
4. Shadow eye makeup technique. Basic application of shadows. Business, everyday, evening makeup.
5. Stick technique. Building classical form in stick technique. Linear rhythm and forms in makeup. Schemes for sticks.
6. Evening, festive makeup. Smoky-eyes technique. Shadows blending techniques.
7. Bridal makeup. Techniques «corner», «banana».
8. Age (lifting) makeup.
9. Makeup for portfolio (3 images). Technique «sanfistic». Glam-rock.
10. Makeup for photo shooting in water. Gel technique.
11. Youth, radiant, summer makeup for parties.
12. Podium makeup. Aquarelle technique. Pointillism. Use of accessories: sequins, feathers, paillettes, foil, lace, templates.
13. Fashion in makeup. Stylized design. Middle Ages, 20-s, 30-s – 40-s, 50-s – 60-s and Pin Up, 70-s – 80-s and «Disco», 90-s. Style icons of different times.
14. Image makeup (Cleopatra, Dita von Teese, Merilyn Monroe, Toy, Marie Antoinette, Moulin Rouge, Sophie Loren, Audrey Hepburn, Gothic, etc.).
15. Arabian makeup.
16. Children’s makeup.
17. Male makeup.
18. Creative makeup. Целостность образа.
19. Preparing for examination. Image development.
20. Examination (theory+practice).